For The Love Of Books - competition
Terms and conditions
1st March 2022
To celebrate #WorldBookDay this week, we have a treat in store for our community.
From 1st – 8th March, nominate a school in Redditch to receive £500 worth of books from Waterstones.
One vote per person, for one school. The school with the most votes will win the free books!
To vote for the school you want to win, cast your vote here:
The competition for a local school to win £500 worth of books will run from 01/03/22 and close at 23:59 on 08/03/22. The school with the most votes will win and be notified directly.
The following rules and competition terms and conditions (“Rules” and “Terms and Conditions”) from Kingfisher (“The Promoter”) apply to the ‘Win with Kingfisher’ competition (“the competition”).
- The competition will commence at 9 AM on 01/03/22 and end at 23:59 on 08/03/2022.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over (at the time of entry).
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter is offering the following prize:
A voucher for £500 worth of books from Waterstones.
- To enter, visit the Kingfisher website at kingfishershopping.co.uk and vote for your chosen school.
- The school with the most votes will be selected as the winner.
- One entry per person, for one school only. Any duplicate entries will not be included in the final draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, or incomplete. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition, entries submitted through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts or macros) will not be accepted.
- The school with the most votes will win and be notified by telephone and letter.
- If the winning school does not respond to correspondence within 14 days of notification, the winning school will forfeit the prize and the school with the second highest number of votes will be selected.
- The winner is to collect the prize from Kingfisher.
- The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering this promotion, you accept these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook or Instagram in respect of it.
- These T&C's are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Centre Management Suite, Walford House, Worcestershire, B97 4HJ.