During our World Book Day event on the 7th March, we will be running a colouring-in competition for the chance for one lucky winner to WIN a bundle of books from Waterstones worth £40.00.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promoter: Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Walford Walk, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4HJ.
2. Kingfisher Shopping Centre ("The Promoter") is offering a prize bundle to the value of £40 consisting of the following paperback book titles; The Gruffalo, The Ugly Five, The Wonkey Donkey and The Little Unicorn.
3. To enter the prize draw, entrants must partake in the colouring competition at Kingfisher's World Book Day Event held on Thursday 7th March 2019 outside Debenhams.
4. The competition will commence at 11:00am Thursday 7th March and close at 3pm Thursday 7th March 2019.
5. One entry per person is valid.
6. There will be one winner selected at random on the day on Thursday 7th March 2019.
7. The winner's parent(s)/guardian(s) or carer(s) will be notified on the day via e-mail.
8. The winner's parent(s)/guardian(s) or carer(s) must claim the winning prize in person from the Customer Service Desk, located opposite Boots.
9. The prize must be claimed by Thursday 14th March 2019.
10. Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
14. Parents/ Guardians that apply on behalf of their child must be 18 or over.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding.
16. Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prize(s). (Drivers licence or Passport).
17. Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
18. These T&C's are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.