To celebrate the Royal Enfield showcase here at Kingfisher, we're giving one lucky winner the chance to WIN a £200 Kingfisher Gift Card and a limited edition Royal Enfield branded t-shirt!
*Terms and Conditions apply. See below for details.
- Promoter: Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Walford Walk, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4HJ.
- Kingfisher Shopping Centre ("The Promoter") is giving you the chance to WIN a Kingfisher Gift Card to the value of £200 as well as a Royal Enfield branded t-shirt in size L!
- To enter the competition, entrants must take a photo on the Inceptor 650 bike showcased outside the Royal Enfield Shop on Walford Walk opposite Clintons, upload their photo on to Facebook, tagging @shopkingfisher and using #RoyalEnfieldRedditch.
- Entrants that upload their photo on to Facebook must check their privacy settings on Facebook so we can see the photo on our feed.
- The Royal Enfield competition will commence on Sunday 2nd June and will close on Sunday 14th July 2019.
- One entry per person is valid.
- The Royal Enfield Showcase will run for 6 weeks from Saturday 1st June until Saturday 13th July 2019.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook direct message on Wednesday 17th July.
- Entrants must collect their winning prize by 4.30pm on Wednesday 24th July 2019.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding.
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- These T&C's are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.