To celebrate Iceland coming to The Range on Friday 31st July, we're giving you the chance to win a £50 gift card to spend in-store*
To enter the competition, simply 'LIKE' the post, 'SHARE' to your page and tell us what your favourite item is in the comments box of our The Range / Iceland Facebook post (published Friday 17th July).
*Terms and Conditions apply. See below for details.
1. Promoter: Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Walford Walk, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4HJ.
2. Kingfisher Shopping Centre ("The Promoter") is giving you the chance to WIN a £50 gift card to spend in-store at The Range, Kingfisher Redditch.
3. The winning prize consists of one The Range gift card to the value of £50.00.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must comment their answer to the question in the comments box on Facebook and 'LIKE' the post and 'SHARE' to their page.
5. The Range / Iceland competition will commence at 10am on Friday 17th July and close at 10am Thursday 30th July 2020.
6. Only one entry per person is valid.
7. After close of the competition, five lucky winners will be selected at random to win a £50 The Range gift card and will be notified via Facebook direct message post 10am Thursday 30th July 2020.
8. Each winner has 48 hours to respond to the message via Facebook direct message. If there is no response, a new winner will be drawn.
9. Winners must collect their winning prize by 4:30pm on Sunday 16th August 2020.
10. Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
14. Entrants must be 18 or over.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding.
16. Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
17. These T&C's are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.