To celebrate our Easter Fun event running through the school holidays, we're giving the little ones the chance to WIN a £50 gift card to spend at The Entertainer!*
*Terms and Conditions apply. See below for details.
- Promoter: Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Walford Walk, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4HJ.
- Kingfisher Shopping Centre ("The Promoter") is giving you the chance to WIN a £50 gift card to use at The Entertainer, Kingfisher.
- When you have finished the egg hunt around the centre, please return your trail map to the Customer Service desk and in exchange children will be given a chocolate treat* for completing the egg hunt and also be given an Easter fun colouring activity sheet to enter in to our competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit their completed 'Easter fun colouring competition' activity sheet to our Customer Desk by 4pm on Sunday 5th May 2019.
- The entrant's name and age as well as the parent/guardians name and e-mail address must be entered on the colouring sheet so we can contact you if your child has won.
- The Easter Fun colouring in competition will commence at 10.00am Saturday 11th April and close at 4pm Sunday 5th May 2019.
- One entry per person is valid.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on Tuesday 7th May 2019.
- Entrants must collect their winning prize by 5pm on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding.
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- These T&C's are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.