Win one of four family tickets to 360 Play Town Redditch.
To enter, simply comment your answer to our question 'Tell us the names of the two 360 Play Town characters pictured' in the comments box of our 360 Play Town Facebook post (published Sunday 11th October).
*Terms and Conditions apply. See below for details.
1. Promoter: Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Walford Walk, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4HJ.
2. Kingfisher Shopping Centre ("The Promoter") is giving you the chance to WIN on of four family tickets to 360 Play Town, Redditch.
3. The winning prize consists of a family ticket consisting of x2 adults aged over 18 years and x2 children aged under 10 years to value of £50.00.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must comment their answer to the question in the comments box on Facebook.
5. The 360 Play Town competition will commence on Sunday 11th October and close at 23.59pm Wednesday 14th October 2020.
6. Only one entry per person is valid.
7. After close of the competition, four lucky winners will be selected at random to win a family ticket to 360 Play Town and will be notified via Facebook direct message on Thursday 15th October.
8. Winners has 48 hours to respond to the message via Facebook direct message. If there is no response, a new winner will be drawn.
9. Tickets will be valid until Friday 23rd October (inclusive).
10. Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
14. Entrants must be 18 or over.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding.
16. Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
17. These T&C's are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.