Housekeeping Operative at Kingfisher
The Housekeeping team here at Kingfisher are looking for a Housekeeping Operative to join their team. The role is for 30 hours a week at £8.91 per hour, with shift times between 06:00 & 00:00.
Job specification below:
Maintaining a clean and safe centre
- Cleaning all areas of the Shopping Centre, including shopping centre mall, meeting rooms, offices, toilets and kitchens and ensuring they are maintained in accordance with the Centre's high standards.
- Cleaning will include, but is not exclusive to, mopping, sweeping floors, vacuuming, polishing, dusting, cleaning toilets and general upkeep of the Centre.
- To report any day-to-day maintenance issues.
Touch point sanitising
- Making safe any hazards are reported, spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Maintaining outside areas, including clearing litter.
- Reporting any issues or defects.
- To ensure the Centre's cleaning logs are kept up to date.
- To undertake all activities in compliance with the Centre’s policies and procedures, with particular reference to health and safety.
- To carry out any other duties within the scope of the post.
For further details and to apply, please contact Soft Services Manager, Chris Denham via email: firstname.lastname@example.org